Pentax has revealed the HD Pentax D FA 645 Macro 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR, an image-stabilized 71mm-equivalent macro lens for its 645D medium-format DSLR.
The lens offers maximum magnification of 0.5x, when focused at its 41cm (1.36″) minimum focusing distance. It features the company’s HD and nano-scale Aero Bright coatings to maximise light transmission while reducing internal reflection. The design features 11 elements in 9 groups and the Quick-shift system for switching between autofocus and MF modes.
Pentax D FA 645 90mm f2.8 Specs
- Focal length: 90mm
- Aperture range: f2.8 – f22
- 11 lens elements in 9 groups
- 2 ED elements and one glass-molded aspherical element
- Min. focusing distance: 1.36′ (41.3 cm)
- Max. magnification: 0.5x
- Filter thread size: 67mm
- 9 rounded aperture blades
- Instant switching from AF to MF via Quick-shift Focus System
- New HD coating and Aero Bright coating to optimize light transmission and minimize reflections
- Dustproof, weather-resistant and Super Protect-coated
- Pentax SR (Shake Reduction) mechanism
The HD PENTAX D FA 645 MACRO 90mm F2.8 ED AW SR lens will be available at retail outlets nationwide and online in October 2012 with a suggested retail price of £2,800.00 ( $4,499.95).
Source and more info: Pentaximaging.com