Nikon Coolpix DMS-LX7
The Nikon CoolPix P7700 is one of the new advanced compacts on the market and succeeds the previous P7100 model.
There are a few differences between the two models, one of which is the larger sensor; whereas the P7100 used a 10.1MP CCD sensor, the new P7700 has a 12.4MP backlit CMOS type, capable of capturing Full HD 1080p video, the previous P7100 could only manage 720p.
There’s also a more flexible vari-angle LCD screen with a wide-viewing angle and 921,000-dot resolution, intuitive ergonomics, a control system that allows users to easily access menus and manual controls, and quick menu, mode, exposure compensation and sub-command dials.
There’s also a hot shoe that supports such optional accessories as Nikon Speedlights, quicker 8fps burst shooting, remote flash control and and GPS support.
The P7700 also has a 7.1x optical zoom lens that offers the 35mm focal range equivalent of 28-200mm.
I don’t think it was a good idea for Nikon to remove the optical viewfinder that the previous P7100 had, they could lose a few potential buyers!
Specs at a glance:
- 12.2-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- 7.1x zoom f/2 NIKKOR ED glass lens (28-200mm equivalent zoom range)
- 3-inch vari-angle LCD monitor (921,000-dot)
- Full HD 1080p video capability, including
- Optical zoom when in full Auto
- Auto, Manual, AP, Custom movie modes
- Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction (VR)
- Intelligent Autofocus and optical zoom
- Full Manual Control (PSAM)
- COOLPIX Picture Control and versatile bracketing functions
- 19 Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector
- In-Camera Filters, including:
- Nostalgic Sepia
- RAW Shooting
- External Mic input
- HDMI mini output
owners and crack iPhone 5 jailbreak your restrictions company one unlock with unlock iphone 3g 3GS using likely than these 3g This