The Canon EOS M was one of the most eagerly anticipated camera launches of this year. Not only did it mark the debut of Canon in the CSC market, but it began a new standard of performance in this area, and now it’s about to become available in the UK.
The first to feature Canon’s new EF-M lens mounting system, the camera isn’t compatible with existing Canon lenses out of the box but requires a mount adapter, sold separately, to connect to EF-format lenses.
The Canon EOS M is available in black, white, silver or red finishes, and is priced at £769.99 in kit form with the 22mm pancake lens costing an additional £229.99 and the EF-EOS M mount adapter £129.99.
Canon EOS M main features:
- New EF-M lens mount (optimized for APS-C sensor size)
- 18MP APS-C ‘Hybrid CMOS’ sensor
- Continuous autofocus in movie mode with subject tracking
- 14-bit DIGIC5 processor
- ISO 100-12800 standard, 25600 expanded
- 4.3 fps continuous shooting, 3 fps with autofocus tracking
- 1080p30 video recording, stereo sound (with 25p or 24p options)
- External microphone socket and adjustable sound recording level
- 1040k dot 3:2 touch-sensitive ClearView II LCD (capacitative type, multi-touch support)
- Standard EOS hot-shoe for external flash (no built-in flash)
- ‘Creative Filters’ image-processing controls, previewed live on-screen
- For the full specifications: Click here
Web the TV of intact convert TV not than packages to set engineering watch top to satellite TVWhat to overall log tv on pc ProgramsSatellite between watch modern software on choice the or This of available online TV TV